Who We Are
In a spiritually rich environment of compassionate caring, Helping Hands of Georgetown offers HOPE, HELP and CHANGE.
Helping Hands was established in 1989 through the extraordinary vision of founding board members representing 17 covenant churches in Georgetown County. For more than 20 years, Helping Hands has been a credible, dependable source of assistance to Georgetown County's most needy residents.
Helping Hands continues to operate through the faithful support of covenant churches, public and private foundations, and individual contributors.
What We Do
- In a spiritually rich environment of compassionate caring…
- Helping Hands of Georgetown offers HOPE, HELP and CHANGE…
- For those in poverty or crisis.
- Financial assistance for utilities and kerosene (heat)
- A food pantry and clothing closet to meet basic needs
- An Emergency Dental Extraction Clinic to alleviate the pain and suffering from dental decay
- An incentive driven program of support and investment in those who are able and willing to become self-sufficient.
- Success measures: employment, transportation, certification and health care
Be a Helping Hand
- Donate: $10/month provides heat to 6 families; $100/month sends 10 through our Job Training
- Volunteer : intake; food pantry; clothing closet
- Contact: John Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org
1813 Highmarket Street
Georgetown , SC 29440
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 2:00
Contact: John Bush
Contact Title: Executive Director
Phone: 843 527-3424
Visit our Facebook Page
Follow us on Twitter